CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
D & F Plumbing is a high energy, fast paced 89 year old company that is looking for a quick thinking, self motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team. This person will handle inbound phone calls for service requests, processing and verifying the accuracy of customer information by utilizing our software and customer information systems. Perform clerical and administrative support to ensure clear communication
- Converts customer service inquiries into scheduled jobs
- Initiates required response and action to customer service requests for customer order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer account files and immediately communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments
- Schedule and dispatch service technicians to customers homes/businesses
- Delivers excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Coordinates the response for difficult and/or unusual situations or requests
- Responds efficiently to customer inquiries and resolves all customer service requests
- Accurate data entry of invoices for proper payment
- MUST have customer service experience
- Ability to type 35 wpm with accuracy
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clear, professional, friendly speaking voice
- Attention to detail and organized
- Excellent Attendance and Punctuality will be REQUIRED
- Delivering exceptional customer service through inbound, outbound calling and email.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- General office practices and procedures
- Telephone sales experience in a Service environment highly preferred
- Able to convert customer inquiries into selling opportunities
- Multi task and communicate effectively in a fast paced environment
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions independently
- Build rapport while identifying customers’ needs
- Maintain computerized files and records
- Establish and maintain effective inter-departmental relationships
- Great voice! Friendly, Enthusiastic! High Energy!
- Excellent communication skills!
This is a full time position with excellent benefits. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Salary is dependent on experience, with potential for career advancement for someone who is willing to work for it.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND ATTACH RESUME.
ONLY QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS NEED APPLY.