Residential Plumbing Repair
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
The plumbing system in your home is a complex and robust structure that provides everything from indoor toilets to fresh running water. When this system goes down, it’s important that you call an experienced plumber for two reasons: to get your indoor plumbing back up and running, and to prevent future or further damage. A leaking pipe is more than just an annoyance–it can create hazardous conditions!
Residential Plumbing Repair
We love taking care of our neighbors, and we love repairing plumbing systems! Here are just a few areas of your home that we offer plumbing repair for:
- Plumbing fixture repair: Perhaps you have plumbing fixtures that are dripping, leaking, or just simply not working as well as they once were. Whatever the issue, one of our licensed journeyman plumbers will diagnose and repair the fixture or recommend replacement.
- Water heaters: If you are encountering issues with your water temperature, you could be in need of water heater maintenance or repair.
- Leaking pipes: Any type of leak in your plumbing system is cause for concern. If you are experiencing leaky pipes, contact us immediately to address the issue.
- Toilet repair: This is one of the most common plumbing fixtures our customers have issues with. Whether you have a clogged toilet, running toilet, or leaky toilet, contact us.
Need Help with Plumbing Repair?
Click the Button below to leave your information. A team member will be reaching out to you very shortly!
Residential Plumbing Maintenance
The licensed journeyman plumbers with D & F Plumbing have extensive experience with all types of residential plumbing repair services and are skilled at identifying the causes of plumbing issues, providing innovative solutions for your plumbing needs. We provide the following services, in addition to plumbing repair:
- Video Inspections: Plumbing video inspections can provide all the information you need to discern the current status of your plumbing system, and/or diagnose any troubles you may be encountering.
- Plumbing Repiping: All pipes need to be replaced eventually. Have yours replaced by the best!
- Routine Maintenance plans: These plans are designed with your particular system and needs in mind.
Clogged toilets are one of the most common toilet problems people experience. Toilet clogs can often be avoided by using less toilet paper and ensuring no other objects go down the toilet. If you have a clogged toilet that you simply cannot clear on your own with a plunger, you may need professional help. We have the skills and resources including snakes, augers, and hydro jetting to effectively clear any clog.
Running toilets are another common toilet concern. They can be caused by a broken flapper valve, corroded overflow pipe or tattered flush valve assembly. Running toilets lead to water wastage, so it’s important to have it repaired sooner rather than later.
Experts in Plumbing Repair
D & F Plumbing is available 24/7 to perform any plumbing repair service, including toilet repairs. We’ll inspect your plumbing fixture, diagnose the problem, and repair it quickly and effectively. So contact us today to experience the D & F difference.
Plumbing Repair in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving the Portland OR Metro, Clark County, and Surrounding Areas