Sewer Line Excavation
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
Does your sewer line need repairs? D & F Plumbing proudly offers professional sewer line excavation services! We understand that having sewer line issues can be overwhelming. This is why we offer a variety of sewer line repair methods. Some options, including pipe bursting, will leave your yard relatively undisturbed. With D & F Plumbing, we aim to cause as little disruption to your lives and your yard as possible.
Signs You Need a Sewer Line Excavation
Pipes don’t last forever. They will eventually need to be replaced whether because of natural age, corrosion or damage. Below are some common signs you may need to have your sewer line replaced or repaired.
- Unusual pools of water in your yard
- Vivid patches of lawn over your sewer line
- Foul odors coming from your drains
- Water or sewage backing up into the drains, shower, or toilet
If you’re experiencing any of these, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll inspect your sewer line, diagnose the problem, and make the necessary repairs quickly and effectively. We get the job done right the first time!
Need Help with Sewer Line Excavation?
Click the Button below to leave your information. A team member will be reaching out to you very shortly!
Trenchless Sewer Line Excavation
If you have a minor leak or obstruction in your sewer line, it may be possible to fix the issue without digging up your yard. A professional plumbing excavator may also be able to fix the pipe by digging out one section of the line, instead of the entire line.
A major repair is a different story. Your sewer line runs completely underground, so fixing a long portion of it requires access to the entire pipe. However, some repairs can be done with trenchless sewer line excavation, a cutting-edge technique that basically involves running a new pipe through the old one. This saves valuable time–and your backyard!
Sewer Line Repair Options
More and more popular in recent years, trenchless sewer line repair is a great way to avoid a complete excavation. Here are three ways your pipes can be repaired or replaced with trenchless sewer line excavation:
- Pipe Bursting: a special tool is threaded within the pipe. As it moves through, it destroys the old pipe, all while running a new pipe behind it.
- Cure-in-Place: a new pipe covered in an adhesive is inserted into the old one, and then expanded. Once the adhesive (typically a type of resin) dries, the pipe is bonded to the old one.
- Point Repair: a small hole in the ground is dug, right where the repair is needed. This avoids having the entire pipe being excavated.
- Directional Boring: in this method, a trench is still dug, but it’s completely underground! Using special equipment, an excavation team can dig a new line horizontally, avoiding disturbing the surface of your yard.
Experts in Sewer Line Excavation
Sewer line repair needs to be conducted by a professional plumber. If you’re interested in trenchless sewer line excavation, it’s even more important to choose a plumber who has extensive experience with this technique. D & F Plumbing has been a professional plumbing service since 1927, and we’re committed to each and every one of our customers. If you need your sewer line replaced, contact D & F Plumbing today. We look forward to serving you.
Sewer Line Excavation in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving the Portland OR Metro, Clark County, and Surrounding Areas