CLOGGED DRAINS HAVEN'T. Celebrating 93 Years of Satisfied Customers
Residential Drain Cleaning Services
A blocked drain may seem like a small inconvenience, but it could end up being much more of a disaster! Depending on which drain is clogged, you could experience flooding and extensive property damage along with mold, bacteria, and unpleasant odors. Clogged drains often need professional services to clear the obstacle. If you have a drain problem, don't wait. Contact D & F Plumbing. You can count on us for plumbing emergencies too!
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- On-Site Diagnosis & Estimates
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- Journeyman Plumbers
Scheduling Residential Drain Cleaning ServiceThe best residential draining cleaning service will have the equipment and capabilities to quickly and safely clean all types of drains. Here are just some of the services you can take advantage of:
- Drain snakes to quickly clear clogs without damaging pipes
- Hydro Jetting uses special equipment to deliver high-velocity water pressure through your pipes
- Using a sewer auger to remove roots and debris
- Using video cameras to locate exactly where a clog or leak exists
Professional Cleaning for Clogged DrainsWith D & F Plumbing you can expect professionalism and exceptional customer satisfaction. You'll get the most efficient service possible because we follow industry best practices. For fast and reliable drain cleaning services, contact us today! [modal-block]
"Wondeful people! Great service, they did the plumbing on my remodel and a new build. I still use them for clogged drains and other fixes. I wont use anyone else! They are the best!"Katherine G.
"Had a leak in our dining room over Memorial Day weekend. D & F did a fantastic job, were there on time and kept our house as clean as possible. Thank you so much!"John K.
"Kitchen faucet installation. Thorough, very informative about process and pricing. Offered 5 point inspection of other plumbing related items (toilets, water heater, sinks, etc) in house for free. Pleased with service and will recommend to friends and family."Zoe P.
Why Do I Have a Clogged Drain?When you choose D & F Plumbing, you are choosing a plumbing and drain service that has the expertise and equipment to quickly clear any drain issue. Here are some common reasons clogged drains can occur:
- Kitchen Drain: Food scraps and bones, grease, wash cloths and more can quickly block drains and disposers, promoting mold and bacteria growth.
- Bathroom Sink: Hair, paper, random objects, and even toothpaste can cause clogged sink drains.
- Shower and Tub Drain: A combination of soap and hair will eventually cause a blockage that can be difficult to remove without equipment.
- Floor Drain: Having a drain in floor of the basement, laundry room, or garage can be very convenient until it becomes clogged by dirt and debris. These drains are especially prone to flooding.
- Toilet: While toilet paper is the most common culprit in plugged toilets, facial tissue, paper towels, flushable wipes, and other objects can plug your drain as well.
- Sewer Line: When debris, objects, or tree roots block the sewer line, the resulting clog can affect every drain in your home. Professionals should be called immediately, as a sewer backup can cause extensive damage.
- Storm Drain: When the storm drain is blocked by leaves, dirt, and debris, promptly clearing it will prevent standing water and potential flooding.
- Downspouts and gutters: Your home’s gutter and downspout system carries a large volume of water during storms. The overflow from blocked gutters can create mold issues in your walls and flooding in your foundation.
Drain Cleaning in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving the Portland OR Metro, Clark County, and Surrounding Areas