Drain Cleaning Services
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
A blocked drain may seem like a small inconvenience, but it could end up being much more of a disaster! Depending on which drain is clogged, it can cause flooding and extensive property damage along with mold, bacteria, and unpleasant odors.
Clogged drains can often need professional services to clear the obstacle. When you have a drain problem, immediately contact a professional with a track record for prompt and dependable service. D & F does emergency drain cleanings!
Need Help with Drain Cleaning?
Click the Button below to leave your information. A team member will be reaching out to you very shortly!
Why Do I Have a Clogged Drain?
When you choose D & F Plumbing, you are choosing a plumbing and drain service that has the expertise and equipment to quickly clear any drain issue. Here are some common reasons clogged drains can occur:
- Kitchen Drain: Food scraps and bones, grease, wash cloths and more can quickly block drains and disposers, promoting mold and bacteria growth.
- Bathroom Sink: Hair, paper, random objects, and even toothpaste can cause clogged sink drains.
- Shower and Tub Drain: A combination of soap and hair will eventually cause a blockage that can be difficult to remove without equipment.
- Floor Drain: Having a drain in floor of the basement, laundry room, or garage can be very convenient until it becomes clogged by dirt and debris. These drains are especially prone to flooding.
- Toilet: While toilet paper is the most common culprit in plugged toilets, facial tissue, paper towels, flushable wipes, and other objects can plug your drain as well.
- Sewer Line: When debris, objects, or tree roots block the sewer line, the resulting clog can affect every drain in your home. Professionals should be called immediately, as a sewer backup can cause extensive damage.
- Storm Drain: When the storm drain is blocked by leaves, dirt, and debris, promptly clearing it will prevent standing water and potential flooding.
- Downspouts and gutters: Your home’s gutter and downspout system carries a large volume of water during storms. The overflow from blocked gutters can create mold issues in your walls and flooding in your foundation.
No matter how many steps you take to prevent bathroom drain clogs, sometimes a slow-moving drain is unavoidable. Call a professional plumber as soon as you notice draining issues so you can avoid a major plumbing problem.
A slow-draining sink can cause some major problems in your kitchen area. From dishes piling up to leaking pipes, kitchen drain clogs need to be fixed as soon as possible!
By using industrial strength vacuums and a high-pressure water system, we can effectively and efficiently clean drains so that they don’t become too full. We recommend cleaning outdoor drains when they start to get about half-full, so that the system doesn’t overflow during heavy rains.
Scheduling Residential Drain Cleaning Service
The best residential draining clearing service will have the equipment and capabilities to quickly and safely clean all types of drains. Here are just some of the services we can provide for clogged drains:
- Using drain snakes to quickly clear clogs without damaging pipes
- Hydro Jetting uses special equipment to deliver high-velocity water pressure through your pipes
- Using a sewer auger to remove roots and debris
- Using video cameras to locate exactly where a clog or leak exists
We also provide emergency services! If you have a blocked drain, give D & F Plumbing a call. We’ll be on our way with the tools, technology and experience to quickly and thoroughly resolve the problem.
Professional Cleaning for Clogged Drains
D & F Plumbing is dedicated to professionalism and customer satisfaction. We closely follow industry set best practices to ensure you are getting the most effective service possible, saving you both time and money. For more information about our highly sought after drain cleaning service, contact us today!
Drain Cleaning in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving the Portland OR Metro, Clark County, and Surrounding Areas