Are you tired of dealing with the constant inconvenience and frustration caused by your outdated plumbing system? Whether you’re plagued with leaky faucets, inefficient fixtures, or unsightly appliances that desperately need an upgrade, you can count on the pros at D & F to help! From complete plumbing remodels to small enhancements, our team of licensed journeyman plumbers is prepared to bring your vision to life. We will work with you throughout the design and installation process to ensure the final result fits your lifestyle, aesthetic, and needs. We offer a variety of plumbing remodeling services, including:
- Bathroom Remodels: A bathroom remodel is the easiest way to replace pipes, fixtures, and drains to make sure that using the bathroom isn’t something to dread. New efficient fixtures may also save you utility money.
- Kitchen Remodels: Many of us enjoy being the head chef of our house and there’s no better way to improve the look and feel of your home than with a complete kitchen remodel! From replacing fixtures to rearranging your space, a professional plumber can give you experienced and practiced recommendations.
- Wheelchair Accessible Bathrooms: From walk-in bathtubs to slip-proof flooring, there are a lot of factors that contribute to accessibility. D&F Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling has extensive experience remodeling bathrooms with safety and accessibility in mind.
Comprehensive Plumbing Renovation and Remodeling
Whenever you’re looking to upgrade your plumbing system, D & F has you covered! Our team is well-versed in every aspect of plumbing, and we’ll ensure your system is looking and functioning exactly the way you want it to. The plumbers in plaid will handle every part of your remodel or renovation project:
- Obtaining any necessary permits
- Designing a layout that is up to code, safe, efficient, and meets your needs
- Installing rough-in plumbing for new homes or additions
- Replacing or adding new toilets, sinks, bathtubs, and more
- Relocating water supply or drainage lines
- Repairing or replacing broken fixtures or fittings
A remodeling project will add new features to your home, while a renovation will restore old features to all of their former glory. So, if you are looking to add a new bathtub or kitchen sink, that would fall under a remodel service. However, if you are looking to fix an old leaky shower, then that would count as a renovation.
Not sure whether you need a remodel or a renovation – or a combination? Don’t worry! The Plaid Pros at D & F do it all. We work with you to understand your needs and create solutions that fit your goals, timeline, and budget.
Rough-in plumbing is a stage during new construction projects where plumbers install pipes, vents, connections, sewers, and water lines. This process takes place once the wooden structures are up, but before the walls are completed. If you are building a new home or adding onto your existing one, you will need rough-in plumbing to ensure the space is completely set up for fixtures and fittings.
The national average cost of the plumbing during a kitchen or bathroom remodel is between $3,000 and $16,000. However, the total price will depend on exactly what you want to include in your project. The type of fixtures, fittings, and services you choose will impact the overall cost.
Though the up-front cost can be expensive, a plumbing remodel can also save you money in the long run. When you replace fixtures and pipes, you’re spending a penny now to save a dollar later, preventing small issues or leaks from growing into large, expensive problems in your home. Newer fixtures are also more efficient and can significantly reduce your monthly utilities.
Yes, D & F offers financing for plumbing projects. We understand that a plumbing remodel can be a big investment, which is why we provide several payment options to fit your budget and make the up-front costs more affordable.
Depending on the scope of your project, a plumbing remodel will typically take between one day and two weeks. Extensive remodels that include running new water supply lines throughout your home are more time-consuming, while adding a new fixture can be a quick and simple process. If you want to get a more accurate timeline estimate for your project, give us a call today! Our plumbers will discuss your goals and give you an idea of how long the project may take.
When it comes to a plumbing renovation or remodeling project, you want to choose your plumber carefully. Poor workmanship will not only waste your money, but it could also damage your home and lead to costly repairs. It’s important to choose a contractor with extensive experience and a long track record of success. When searching for the right plumber for your project, consider these factors:
- Qualifications and licenses: State-licensed and insured plumbers have extensive experience and training. They know the best practices in the industry and can deliver top-quality results that are durable and up to code.
- Warranties: The last thing you want is to spend a lot of time and money on a plumbing remodel, just to have it malfunction a few weeks in. A great plumbing company will offer warranties to ensure you are getting the great workmanship you deserve.
- Reviews: A company’s reputation will tell you a lot about what you can expect during your project. Carefully read through online reviews to get an idea of what other peoples’ experiences have been like with the plumbing companies you are considering.
- Professionalism: When you call a plumbing company, pay attention to how they communicate. Are they attentive and professional? Do they answer all of your questions? If you get a bad feeling from the very beginning, you may run into problems or communication issues later down the road.
- Transparency: A great plumber will be completely honest about pricing, capabilities, scope, and more. To avoid hidden fees or other unpleasant surprises, look for companies that are transparent and offer up-front pricing.
Your Local Plumbing Remodel Experts
If you want to upgrade your plumbing system, turn to the experts at D & F Plumbing! With over 96 years of experience serving homes and businesses throughout the Pacific Northwest, we have the expertise needed to provide you with exceptional results that you can rely on. All of our services are tailored to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. To learn more or get started, give us a call today!