Sewer Camera Inspection
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
Is your business experiencing sewer issues? Accidentally drop your keys down the drain? An inspection with a drain camera is a non-invasive way to inspect your sewer line and even retrieve items.
You can take advantage of our sewer camera inspection services. We’ll quickly find out whatever is going on in your sewer line and provide you with a solution.
How Does a Sewer Camera Work?
During a sewer camera inspection, a digital camera attached to a rod is inserted into your pipes. The camera is linked to a screen providing us with a clear view of your pipes. This allows us to see the problem and record the details, making it much easier to find and solve the problem.
Need Help with Video Sewer Inspection?
Click the Button below to leave your information. A team member will be reaching out to you very shortly!
Do I Need a Sewer Camera Inspection?
Now that you know how a plumbing camera works, you might be curious as to when an inspection would best suit your home. You can call for one of our technicians to use a sewer line camera if you’ve experienced:
- Clogs and sewer backup in more than one drain
- A gas smell in the home
- Loud gurgling in one or more drains
- Water pooling around bathroom fixtures
- New growth or wastewater in lawn
These can all be the product of clogs, cracks in your piping, or even blockages made from growing tree roots. It wouldn’t be possible to determine the source on your own, but with a plumbing camera guided by a trained professional, we can quickly determine what the problem is.
When Should I Get a Sewer Camera Inspection?
The timeframe in which you should inspect your pipes differs depending on the region you live in and the state of your system. If you have an older sewer line, you’re more vulnerable to the kind of issues that develop over time. That’s why we suggest getting an annual sewer inspection, as opposed to the kind of bi-annual maintenance you can give to a newer line.
A sewer camera inspection is also very beneficial to those moving in or out of a property. If you’re looking to sell your home, documentation from an inspector is a major selling point for a savvy buyer. On the other hand, if you’re buying a new property, you can order a sewer line inspection as an added security before you move in. These are only a few of the many benefits that come with our sewer inspections.
Benefits of Performing a Plumbing Camera Inspection
Using a sewer camera to inspect your plumbing can provide several benefits:
- Quick Discovery: Without a camera for inspection, a plumber must make an estimated guess as to where a blockage may be located. However, when it is possible to investigate with a camera, it is extremely easy to find the source of the issue. This saves time and increases productivity.
- Saves Money: Our plumbing snake with camera allows a plumber to uncover the exact issue so that it can be fixed correctly. Knowing the specific problem allows a professional to determine the smartest way to tackle the issue in the most efficient way possible. Plus, it helps a plumber verify the blockage has been removed following service. This prevents a home or business owner from paying for multiple repairs or fixes that have not been successfully completed in the beginning.
- Prevents Damage: When a person purchases an older home or office building, it is important to check the plumbing conditions of pipes and sewer systems. A camera inspection will identify problem areas before clogs or other damages occur.
Experts in Sewer Scoping
Are you interested in having a sewer camera inspection performed? This quick and easy service can help uncover issues like pipe blockages and leaky pipes. Contact us today before 6 pm for same-day service!
Video Sewer Inspection in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving the Portland OR Metro, Clark County, and Surrounding Areas