Trenchless Pipe Repair
Gone are the days when you had to reluctantly dig up and tear through your lawn to repair a sewer line! Introducing trenchless pipe repair. Trenchless pipe repair is a less invasive (and affordable) way to make repairs to your sewer line, especially when digging up a trench isn’t necessary.
As sewer lines and water lines age and suffer wear and tear, they become more susceptible to problems, like cracking and corrosion.
All pipes will need to be replaced eventually. Depending on the material of the pipe and how it degrades, you may be better off replacing them sooner, rather than later! While plumbing excavation can be a big undertaking, it’s not always necessary. You may not need your entire yard dug up to replace these pipes–D&F Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offers trenchless pipe repair!
What is Trenchless Pipe Repair?
Trenchless pipe repair is a non-disruptive way of repairing your underground pipes. Unlike a dig and repair method, trenchless pipe repair allows a professional plumbing company to initiate repairs without tearing up your beautiful yard. Here are just a few of the benefits of trenchless pipe repair:
- Long-lasting: with trenchless pipe repair, we use permanent solutions. You can have us replace or reline an entire pipe with materials that are durable and known for their longevity.
- Eco-friendly: Excavation can be hard on your lawn and surrounding soil. You can trust that we’ll use non-toxic pipe materials and resins, so your family is that much more protected.
- Efficient: Replacing a water or sewer pipe with trenchless methods avoids the cost of excavation and time spent without your plumbing. It’s the most efficient way to repair and protect your plumbing system.
Trenchless pipe repair can be used for any kind of pipes, including sewer lines and water lines.
Trenchless Pipe Repairs are Quick and Precise
Before trenchless pipe repair, replacing a sewer pipe lining was impossible without serious excavation, which always meant an extended period of repair time. But with trenchless pipe repair, your sewer pipe lining can be replaced without stress!
- D&F Plumbing, Heating and Cooling will inspect your sewer or water line with special video equipment, so we can find the clog or obstruction before we start the repair.
- We’ll diagnose the specific obstruction or damage, so we can determine the best way to repair or replace the pipe.
- We’ll dig one or two points of access above the pipe, so our equipment can get underground. If you’re a good candidate for trenchless repair, we won’t have to dig up your entire yard!
- We’ll repair your sewer or water line, and your plumbing system will be functioning better than ever!
How Does a Pipe Burst Work?
If you need a sewer line replacement or water line replacement, pipe bursting may be your best option. This method involves pulling a special tool through your old pipe, bursting, and making room for a new pipe– which is dragged through the space left behind.
Is Pipe Lining Worth it?
Yes, pipe lining is worth it. In fact, you can save as much as 75% compared to excavation methods. The pipe lining method involves placing a new liner inside of the old, damaged pipe. The pipe lining is coated with a type of resin material that will cure within one day, fully bonding your new liner to the old pipe. After the resin has dried, you’re left with a functional pipe that’s as good as new.
Experts in Trenchless Pipe Repair
Trenchless pipe repair services save time and money. We’re excited to share this cutting-edge method with you and everyone else that could benefit. If your sewer line or water line is cracked, broken, or just reaching the end of its lifespan, contact D&F Plumbing, Heating and Cooling today so you can be on your way to having brand new pipes!