Trenchless Pipe Repair
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
Over time, sewer and water lines become more susceptible to problems due to their age and the wear and tear they receive throughout the years. As a homeowner, it can be difficult to tell when a pipe has become cracked, corroded, or otherwise compromised.
All pipes will need to be replaced eventually. Depending on the material of the pipe and how it degrades, you may be better off replacing them sooner, rather than later! While plumbing excavation can be a big undertaking, it’s not always necessary. You may not need your entire yard dug up to replace these pipes–D & F Plumbing offers trenchless pipe repair!
Need Help with Trenchless Pipe Repair?
Click the Button below to leave your information. We’ll Call you back by the end of the day!
Trenchless pipe repair can fix your plumbing without excavation.
Trenchless pipe repair is a nonintrusive way to repair your sewage line or water line when they’ve been damaged, or they just need to be replaced. Unlike a dig and repair method, trenchless pipe repair allows a professional plumbing company to initiate repairs without tearing up your beautiful yard. Here are just a few of the benefits of trenchless pipe repair:
- Long-lasting: when we use trenchless pipe repair, we use permanent solutions. We can replace or reline an entire pipe with materials that are durable and known for their longevity.
- Eco-friendly: Excavation can be hard on your lawn and surrounding soil. We also use non-toxic pipe materials and resins, so your family is that much more protected.
- Efficient: Replacing a water or sewer pipe with trenchless methods avoids the cost of excavation and time spent without your plumbing. It’s the most efficient way to repair and protect your plumbing system.
Trenchless pipe repair can be used for any kind of pipe, including both water line replacement and sewer line replacement.
The trenchless repair process is quick and precise.
Before trenchless pipe repair, replacing a sewer pipe lining was impossible without serious excavation, which always meant an extended period of repair time. But with trenchless pipe repair, your sewer pipe lining can be replaced without stress!
- D & F Plumbing will inspect your sewer or water line with special video equipment, so we can find the clog or obstruction before we start the repair.
- We’ll diagnose the specific obstruction or damage, so we can determine the best way to repair or replace the pipe.
- We’ll dig one or two points of access above the pipe, so our equipment can get underground. If you’re a good candidate for trenchless repair, we won’t have to dig up your entire yard!
- We’ll repair your sewer or water line, and your plumbing system will be functioning better than ever!
The pipe bursting method can replace entire pipes.
If you need a sewer line replacement or water line replacement, pipe bursting may be your best option. This method involves pulling a special tool through your old pipe, bursting and making room for a new pipe, which is dragged through the space left behind.
We’ll recommend the best replacement pipe material, so your new water or sewer line will last as long as possible. D & F Plumbing has a lot of experience with line replacement and trenchless pipe repair, and we’re always available for any questions you may have!
The sewer pipe lining method can reline your pipe without excavation.
If your old pipe just needs a new lining, we can use an even less invasive method of trenchless pipe repair. The pipe lining method involves placing a new liner inside of the old, damaged pipe. The pipe lining is coated with a type of resin material that will cure within one day, fully bonding your new liner to the old pipe. After the resin has dried, you’re left with a functional pipe that’s as good as new. This method is also highly cost-effective and friendly to the environment.
Choose D & F Plumbing for Your Trenchless Pipe Repair
We’re excited to share this cutting-edge method with every one of our customers that could benefit. If your sewer line or water line is cracked, broken, or just reaching the end of its lifespan, call D & F Plumbing today. We’ll schedule an inspection, and you’ll be on your way to brand new pipes!Back to Residential Plumbing Services
Trenchless Pipe Repair in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving the Portland OR Metro, Clark County, and Surrounding Areas