Installing a dishwasher in your home can be a complicated and potentially hazardous job because dishwashers use a combination of different systems — water supply, drain line, and electrical hookup. Failure to properly install your dishwasher may lead to long-term leakage issues.
Whether you’ve always wanted a dishwasher in your home or your existing one needs replacing, save time and energy with D&F Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling! We provide quality dishwasher installation services for homeowners in the Portland OR and Vancouver WA area!
We provide expert:
- Built-in dishwasher installation
- Dish-drawer dishwasher installation
- Compact dishwasher installation
- Freestanding dishwasher installation
Why Should I Hire a Dishwasher Installer?
Dishwasher plumbing requires a supply line, a drain line, and power. Improper installation can affect the lifespan of your dishwasher and lead to costly repairs in the future. If you don’t understand how dishwasher plumbing works or you’re stumped trying to do-it-yourself, contact us. Our team of journeyman plumbers will install your dishwasher at an affordable rate with a guarantee that your unit will run long after they’re gone! Professional dishwasher installation:
- Is convenient: we’ll handle the load, so you can just relax while we install your new dishwasher
- Provides peace of mind: we’re highly knowledgeable in plumbing appliances, including dishwashers, we’ll ensure it’s properly hooked up and working
- Can save you money: an improperly installed dishwasher can leak and cause water damage, with professional installation, you’ll avoid mistakes
In addition to installing your new dishwasher, we’ll also happily dispose of your old one so you don’t have to worry about it!
Signs You May Need a New Dishwasher
Should you repair or replace your dishwasher? Below are some common signs your dishwasher may be failing.
- Your dishwasher is older than 10-years-old
- Your dishes are often dirty after a wash cycle
- Your dishwasher makes unusual sounds
- Your dishwasher is starting to crack
- Water leaks
- Water doesn’t drain after a cycle has completed
- A broken dishwasher latch or lock
- Rust is accumulating in your dishwasher
Dishwasher Installation Cost
The cost of your dishwasher installation will depend on your appliance’s make and model as well as your kitchen layout. When you schedule a technician, he’ll listen to your needs and offer pricing options based on the scope of work.
Experts in Dishwasher Plumbing
If you’re purchasing a new dishwasher and would like to have it professionally installed, the experts at D&F Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling are here to help. Our journeyman plumbers have the knowledge and experience installing a variety of appliances, including dishwashers. We’ll get the job done right the first time! Since 1927, we have been providing courteous service and unsurpassed workmanship, all with a friendly smile.