Washing Machine Installation
Having your own in-house washing machine is convenient — it can save you time and energy. No one wants to haul loads of laundry to and from the laundromat, especially during our cold, rainy season.
Whether you’re looking to install a new washer in your home or you are ready to upgrade your current one, D&F Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is here for you. We specialize in appliance installations, including washing machines! We’ll install your new unit, test it, and even haul away your old washing machine! We also provide emergency services!
Benefits of Owning a Washing Machine
- A washing machine is a huge time saver
- Washing machines come in a variety of types and sizes to fit your family’s needs, including top loaders and front loaders
- Today’s washing machines are highly efficient
- Washing machines have a variety of wash cycles, including self-cleaning
Signs You May Need a New Washing Machine
If your washing machine constantly needs repairs or simply won’t turn on, you may be due for a new washer. Below are some more common signs your washing machine may be going bad.
- Unusual sounds, including beating or banging sounds
- Bad odor
- Water leaks
- Your washing machine sways or moves from its place
- Your unit is over 8-years-old
- Your washer doesn’t spin
- Drainage issues
If your current washing machine is showing any of the above signs, it may be time to replace your washing machine.
Professional Washing Machine Installation
Installing a new washing machine may seem like a simple task but several factors need to be considered.
- You’ll need to figure out how you’re going to haul around your new washing machine, which can be tricky if you have stairs
- Your electrical outlets need to be able to handle the electric load your appliance requires
- The water lines need to be the right size or else leaks may develop
- If your home uses gas, a safe connection will need to be made to prevent dangerous gas leaks
Without proper installation, you run the risk of damaging your washing machine and/or your home. You may also create safety hazards. To protect your investments and your family, leave the installation to the experts at D&F Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling. We’re professionals in washing machine installation.