Residential Drain Cleaning
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Clackamas OR | Vancouver WA
A blocked drain is an inconvenience but potentially much more than that. Depending on which drain is clogged, it can cause flooding and extensive property damage along with mold, bacteria and unpleasant odors.
When you have a drain problem, immediately contact a professional with a track record for prompt, dependable drain clearing services.
Residential Drain Cleaning Services
When you choose D & F Plumbing, you are choosing a plumbing and drain service that has the expertise and equipment to quickly clear any drain issue. Our experts can help you clear any drain that is causing you problems:
- Kitchen drain: Food scraps and bones, grease, wash cloths and more can quickly block drains and disposers, creating a backup that promotes mold and bacteria growth.
- Bathroom and utility sink: A variety of items find their way into these drains to create slow draining or complete blockages.
- Shower and Tub drain: A combination of soap and hair will eventually cause a blockage that can be difficult to remove without specialized professional equipment.
- Floor drain: Having a drain in floor of the basement, laundry room or garage can be very convenient until it becomes clogged by dirt and debris. Then, it must be promptly cleared to prevent flooding.
- Toilet drain: While toilet paper is the most common culprit in plugged toilets, facial tissue, paper towels, flushable wipes, and other objects can plug your drain as well.
- Sewer line: When debris or tree roots infiltrate the sewer line, the backup can affect every drain in your home. Call our residential drain cleaning service professionals immediately when a sewer drain blockage is suspected.
- Storm drain: When the storm drain is blocked by leaves, dirt and debris, promptly clearing it will prevent standing water and potential flooding.
- Downspout cleaning: Your home’s gutter and downspout system carries a large volume of water during storms. When blocked, the overflow from gutters can create mold issues in your walls and flooding in your foundation. If you see overflowing gutters, call your drain cleaning service immediately. Scheduling preventative downspout cleaning will alleviate this threat.
Choosing a Drain Cleaning Service
The best residential draining clearing service will have the equipment and capabilities to quickly and safely clean all types of drains. Services should include:
- Snaking drains to quickly clear clogs without damaging pipes
- Using a sewer auger to remove roots and debris
- Having video capabilities when needed to locate exactly where a clog or leak exists in order to resolve the problem in a quick and cost-effective manner
If you have a blocked drain, give D & F Plumbing a call. We’ll be on our way with the tools, technology and experience to quickly and thoroughly resolve the problem. We look forward to showing you why we’re the first choice for cleaning all types of drains!
Call D & F Plumbing Today
D & F Plumbing is dedicated to professionalism and customer satisfaction. We closely follow industry set best practices to ensure you are getting the most effective service possible, saving you both time and money. For more information about our highly sought after drain cleaning service, contact us today!